Residential Care Services in California
We understand why growing old is something that many of us dread. We lose some of our mobility and our health can take its toll. However, it doesn’t have to be this way! At Pacific Sunrise Homes, we look at life differently because we make it beautiful!
Pacific Sunrise Homes is a senior care home or Residential Care Facility in California where elderly individuals or older adults can find a second home. We offer 24/7 care that includes:
- ADL (Daily Living Activities) Assistance
- Personal Assistance for the Disabled
- Regular Communication to Update Family Members
- 3 Meals and Afternoon Snacks
- Clothing Care and Laundry
- Nursing Care as needed
- Transportation to Medical Appointments
- Vital Signs and Health Monitoring
- Gated Property for Security
- Incontinent Care
- Light Housekeeping
- Personal Hygiene Assistance
Pacific Sunrise Homes provides medication reminders and administration of prescription and OTC drugs except for injections. However, for special cases (injection, blood pressure monitoring, blood sugar testing, etc), we have on-call skilled nurses available. Aside from in-house staff daily mental and physical stimulation, Pacific Sunrise Homes takes pride of our specialized professional activity directors from Elderly physical therapy with Bruno, Yoga with Anna, Fun arts and crafts with Lucy, singing and dancing with Sepe and outdoor workshops with Conrad.
Our company partners with other providers in the community too. Pacific Sunrise Homes has related businesses with:
- Pacific Sunrise Homes- Elderly Homes in RPV
- Adorable Homes – Elderly Homes in Torrance
- Verve Inc – Elderly DD Facility in Corona
- Active Care Home – Adult DD in West Covina
- Verve Inc – Consulting and Referral/Placement Agency of elders and caregivers in Riverside and San Bernardino County
- A Better Care For You LLC – Consulting and Referral/Placement Agency of elders and caregivers in LA and Ventura county.
- MLC Medical Marketing Group Inc – Pharmaceutical, Durable Medical Equipment, and Medical Supplies
- Country Home Realty – Real Estates services for Elderly Homes
Ask for help, get more information! Our team is ready to assist, call us at 310-500-7223 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.